Photonics Venture ChallengeRochester, NY
World’s largest accelerator focused on optics, photonics, and imaging startups
Launching in 2017.
- 10-15 teams selected from around the world
- $3 million in investments
- 6-month intensive accelerator program, 12-months free rent
- Demo Day with investors and corporate partners
- Connections to mentors, suppliers, customers, and resources
- Located in Rochester, NY – home to AIM Photonics, the New York Photonics Cluster, Institute of Optics, University of Rochester, Rochester Institute of Technology, Kodak, Xerox, Bausch & Lomb, and much more!
- Learn more in Governor Cuomo’s press release.