Incubation at Lennox TEC
High Tech Rochester’s (HTR) business incubator supports early stage, growth driven startup companies through education, mentoring, and shared resources. Startups at HTR join a dynamic and immersive community that helps them grow alongside fellow entrepreneurs. The relatively short leases, shared overhead, and competitive rates HTR offers makes these spaces very affordable. HTR members also have access to numerous resources (see below).
To utilize business incubation services at HTR’s Lennox Tech Enterprise Center, businesses must be early-stage, scalable technology companies.
HTR provides programs, seasoned entrepreneurs-in-residence, and shared services to help new ventures advance.
This includes the following:
- Access to Programs: Pre-seed workshop, Customer Discovery, The Entrepreneurs Network.
- Entrepreneurs-In-Residence (EIRs): regular meetings with advisors to set and achieve milestones
- Fundraising Assistance: grants, angel investors, and venture capital
- Monthly lunch and learns
- Monthly CEO round-table discussions
- Access to HTR networking opportunities and events
- Coaching, mentoring, and networking from HTR staff
- Office hours from local service providers such as lawyers, marketers, and accountants
HTR offers the following benefits to startup clients:
- Small, furnished executive offices
- Medium and large office suites, ranging from 900 sq ft to 4,000 sq ft
- Access to multiple conference rooms
- Multimedia Center: video conference equipment and seating for up to 50
- Color copiers and printers
- 1st Prototype Lab: 3D printers, laser cutters, and hand tools
- Professional building reception staff
- Opportunity for STARTUP-NY and Finger Lakes Hot Spot tax advantages