High Tech Rochester is pleased to announce that five of our staff members have been nominated for Upstate Venture Connect Ecosystem Awards! Upstate Venture Connect (UVC) is a nonprofit that strives to connect and empower entrepreneurs in Upstate New York. This year, UVC received 120 submissions across five award categories. Congratulations to the following HTR staff members who were nominated:
- Mike Riedlinger, Program Manager, Technology Commercialization – Nominated for Campus Connector and Magical Mentor
- Doug Buerkle, Executive Director, NEXUS-NY – Nominated for Magical Mentor and Ecosystem Champion
- Jean Kase, Executive Director, the Entrepreneurs Network – Nominated for Community Catalyst
- Dan Keeley, Director, Startup Community Development – Nominated for Community Catalyst
- James Senall, President – Nominated for Community Catalyst
The winners will be announced at the annual awards luncheon on September 19th in Syracuse. We are excited to hear the winners announced!